Marketing Tools for Webmasters
Please enter your average CPC, CR and Sale profit.
- ROI (Return Of Investment) - How much you gain in proportion to the amount you invest
- CPC (Cost-Per-Click) - Average cost you pay for attracting one visitor
- CR (Conversion Rate) - Average number of sales you make for every 100 clicks
- Sale - Average commission or revenue you earn per sale
How to use the ROI Calculator
- Once you know the Conversion Rate of your web site, use the ROI Calculator to estimate how much you could spend for attracting visitors.
In some cases, buying traffic simply doesn't work.
Books on Amazon usually cost up to $20 dollars with a 4% commission rate.
On average, that makes for a whopping 80 cents per sale.
In modern times, 80 cents would rarely get you enough traffic for generating a sale.